The Kia Rio was all-new for 2018 — and for 2019, we’ve enhanced it even further. We’ve also simplified our offering: the Kia Rio will be available in the LX 4-Door and
S 4-Door or 5-Door body style.
Updates include a new head unit designed to accommodate UVO play with support
for Android Auto™* and Apple CarPlay™*, which are standard on the Rio S.
Our sporty subcompact delivers innovative and advanced technologies, everyday convenience, and fun-to-drive character.
- New exterior color: Phantom Gray (this was only offered as a launch edition color and now it is available as a regular production color)
- Available Rio S Tech Package includes:
- Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist* (FCA)
- LED headlights and positioning lights
- Supervision meter cluster with 3.5-inch LCD display
- UVO eServices*
- SiriusXM® Satellite Radio*
- Advanced Tire Pressure Monitoring System* (ATPMS)
2019 Rio S now features UVO play and AM/FM/
MP3 with 6 speakers and:
- 7-inch touch screen
- Rear View Monitor* (RVM)
- Support for Android Auto™* and Apple CarPlay™*
- Rio S Tech Package (listed above)
- Rio S SiriusXM® Satellite Radio* Package (4-Door only) that replaces the 7-inch color touch screen with a 5-inch color touch screen and deletes Android Auto™* and Apple CarPlay™*